Tuesday, March 18, 2008

New Shoes

I finally did something I have needed to do for a long time; I bought myself some new racing shoes. Either my feet had grown or my old shoes shrunk, but for the past few years I have suffered pretty serious ingrown toenails and blisters after long periods of riding. These will be a huge improvement and I got a great closeout deal on them. I have only heard good things about Shimano shoes. The construction seems really good with replaceable buckles just like the more expensive Sidis.


Not much in the way of riding going on for me as I am still recovering from my cold. I hope to do something about that this weekend.

2 comments:

Harp said...

The new shoes should help. I'm going to be needing some too and we sell shimano at the shop so you'll have to let me know what you think. If your interested in a ride on Sat. let me know I should have some time in the afternoon

crewcabrob said...

Good looking shoes Justin.

If you guys get togeather for a ride, I might be in for it. Ryan I talked about getting out this weekend, and with the holiday Saturday is the only day. Still, it looks like rain is in the forcast.

Rob