Friday, April 25, 2008

Laramie?

I have a big decision to make soon about a certain race in Wyoming. Only 56 spots left. Robb is already signed up, and I know he'll kill it. There is no chance I could finish this race right now, but with 90 days to train, I am pretty sure I can be ready. I am going to need to really push and do some long rides on the weekends. Part of me wants to just sign up, thereby forcing myself to prepare. We'll see.

I'm healing up pretty well and am itching to get out and ride. I took my bike to MWC this week and Nate got everything running smooth again. I plan on riding both Saturday and Sunday and would like to hook up with any Lincoln-folk who will also be riding. I'm flexible on time and willing to drive/ride/meet anywhere. Suggestions? Leave a comment.

4 comments:

Harp said...

Do it. I wish I could but I just can't commit to anything this early.

Anonymous said...

somebody, somewhere, sometime, said,"what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger" and i've been pushing myself into life with that in mind all my life. go for it BOOTS.

Oscar said...

You're in, J.
How about an evening this week...where do you want to ride?

R

millhouse said...

Thanks for the encouraging words. I think I am going to sign up.